🧘♀️ Registration for Beach Yoga on Saturday, 10/2 will open & be posted here on Thursday morning, 9/30 Can’t wait to see you on the sand! 🌊☀️
🌟 During the Summer months I will allow walk-ups for those who choose not to pre-register. Walk-ups must pay the $15 fee in cash (exact change appreciated). Note that we still need to stay on the north half of the property in front of the hotel.
Upcoming Class Dates:
- Saturday, October 2nd
- Saturday, October 9th – No Class due to Offshore Power Boat Races
- Saturday, October 16th
- Saturday, October 23rd
- Saturday, October 30th
Beach Yoga will run from 8:30-9:30am and is a Level 1 Flow class suitable for most levels. Beginners are welcome. Please bring water, a yoga mat (or beach towel!) and perhaps a blanket or sheet to put underneath. Class fee: $15.
Our class is located just a bit north of the pier and Lynn Hall Park, near the Edison Beach Hotel. There is hourly parking available at the Times Square lot nearby.
**Beach Yoga will be held every Saturday unless Mother Nature decides otherwise. In the event of rain or bad weather, a cancellation notice will be posted here on my website as well as on my Facebook page HERE.
1. Please plan to arrive early to allow time for parking & to get set-up. It’s also helpful to me to have a few people come early to put their mats down in the class area.
2. In the event of bad weather or high levels of red tide, I will post a notice here on this page by 7:00am if we need to cancel. I will also email those who have pre-registered and issue a refund.
3. Class fee is $15 and must be paid either via pre-registration or in cash the day-of
4. Each participant must complete the new online waiver before attending class: https://app.cleverwaiver.com/render/templateByRefId/5ebb04f85ca3a600fe36371f. This only needs to be filled-out ONCE and not every time you attend.