December & January class dates are below! Also, scroll down for more info on a special Animal Sanctuary Yoga class (at the Little Bear Sanctuary for farm animals).
NOTE: For the next few weeks the county will have the beach access/walkway closest to the Edison Hotel closed to work on the sand dunes. Give yourself a few extra minutes! Just walk a bit south and use the beach access near the bathroom facilities (closer to the pier).
- Saturday, December 14th
- Sunday, December 15th – Animal Sanctuary yoga event (info below)
- Saturday, December 21st
- Saturday, December 28th
- Sunday, December 29th (bonus class!)
- Saturday, January 4th
- Saturday, January 11th
- Saturday, January 18th
- Saturday, January 25th
- Sunday, January 26th (bonus class!)
Class information & details are below… hope you can join us soon!
- The class will run from 8:30-9:30am and will be a Level 1 Flow class suitable for most levels. Please bring your yoga mat and perhaps a blanket or sheet to put underneath. Wear sunscreen, bring water and we’ll have an amazing time!
- Class is located just a bit north of the pier and Lynn Hall Park, in front of the Edison Beach Hotel. There is plenty of hourly parking available at the Times Square lot nearby.
- Suggested class fee: $10 cash
- In the event of rain or bad weather, a cancellation notice will be posted on my Facebook page HERE
Join us Sunday, December 15th for Animal Sanctuary Yoga at Little Bear Sanctuary!
Join Becky for another special Yoga “field” trip to the lovely Little Bear animal sanctuary in Punta Gorda! Our Yoga practice will be held in the field with many of the animals roaming around nearby and you’ll have the opportunity to meet some of the sanctuary residents following the class. Yoga will run from 11:00am until approximately 12:00pm and ALL proceeds will go towards the sanctuary so they can continue to do this heartwarming work. Facebook event page can be found >>HERE
Older, well-behaved children are welcome to attend but they must also pre-register and pre-pay as well. Please know that we want to ensure a peaceful experience for all involved and kindly ask that you use your best judgement if you have a mini-yogi who would like to come. The opportunity to meet some of the animals will occur after class has completed. Note that refunds will not be available should you register and no longer be able to attend
Please note that this event will be limited to the first 50 people to donate/register. $25 minimum donation required per person.
A HUGE thank you to the Fort Myers Beach Bulletin for doing a feature story on our little Beach Yoga classes… For class info and future dates, scroll down to the next post! Hope you can join us in the sand soon!